C161D - Electric Pump Relay Circuit System Malfunction
C161D Possible Causes
- Faulty Electric Pump Relay
- Electric Pump Relay harness is open or shorted
- Electric Pump Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU
How do I fix code C161D?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C161D code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C161D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C161D DescriptionThe All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU operates the electric pump via the electric pump relay. The code is set when the electric pump relay coil side circuit is open or shorted.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C161D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C161D MITSUBISHI Electric Pump Relay Circuit System Malfunction
Need more help?Get the C161d code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C161d code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks