C1619 Possible Causes
- Faulty Active Yaw Control (AYC) Proportioning Valve Solenoid
- Active Yaw Control (AYC) Proportioning Valve Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Active Yaw Control (AYC) Proportioning Valve Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C1619Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1619 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1619 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1619 DescriptionThe power from All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU is supplied to and energizes the hydraulic unit Active Yaw Control (AYC) Proportioning Valve Solenoid. The AWC-ECU controls the specified current of the coil for the hydraulic unit AYC proportioning valve solenoid. The hydraulic unit AYC proportioning valve solenoid controls the hydraulic pressure to the AYC differential right/left clutch.
C1619 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1619 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C1619 MITSUBISHI Active Yaw Control Current Value
Need more help?Get the C1619 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1619 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks