C1612 - AWC Pressure Sensor System High Voltage
C1612 Possible Causes
- Faulty All Wheel Control (AWC) Pressure Sensor
- AWC Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- AWC Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU
How do I fix code C1612?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1612 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1612 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1612 DescriptionThe All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU controls the electric pump by the information from AWC Pressure Sensor. The code is set when AWC pressure sensor output voltage is 4.6 V or more.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1612 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C1612 MITSUBISHI AWC Pressure Sensor System High Voltage
Need more help?Get the C1612 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1612 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks