C1610 - AWC Actuator Power Supply Electronic Relay Malfunction
C1610 Possible Causes
- Faulty All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU
- All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU harness is open or shorted
- All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C1610Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1610 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1610 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1610 DescriptionA relay is incorporated in All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU, and the power is supplied to the actuator via this relay. The AWC-ECU sets the OBDII code when the actuator power supply relay in AWC-ECU is seized.
C1610 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1610 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C1610 MITSUBISHI AWC Actuator Power Supply Electronic Relay Malfunction
Need more help?Get the C1610 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1610 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks