- Faulty Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit
- EPS Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- EPS Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1607 DescriptionElectric Power Steering (EPS) EEPROM is a nonvolatile memory that allows electrical writing and erasing of data to be stored. EEPROM is built into the EPS Control Unit. Diagnosis information, sensor calibration data, temperature calibration data, etc. are stored in EEPROM.
C1607 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1607 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1607 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1607 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks