C1604 INFINITI - Electric Power Steering Torque Sensor
- Faulty Electric Power Steering Torque Sensor
- Electric Power Steering Torque Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Electric Power Steering Torque Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Power Steering Control Unit
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1604 Infiniti DescriptionElectric Power Steering (EPS) Torque Sensor detects steering wheel turning force and outputs sensor signal to EPS Control Unit. The EPS Control sets the OBDII code when the torque sensor malfunction built in steering gear assembly is detected.
Need more help?Get the C1604 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1604 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1604 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks