C15C7 TOYOTA - DC Motor Power Source Voltage Malfunction
- Faulty Steering Control ECU
- Steering Control ECU harness is open or shorted
- Steering Control ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C15c7 Toyota DescriptionThe Steering Control ECU monitors PIG (motor power source voltage) and detects a malfunction in the power supply relay (located inside the steering control ECU). If the Steering Control ECU detects a malfunction, it will turn on the master warning light, store the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC), and stop Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) operation.
Need more help?Get the C15c7 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C15C7 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C15c7 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks