- Faulty Steering Control ECU
- Steering Control ECU harness is open or shorted
- Steering Control ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C15c6 DescriptionThe Steering Control ECU monitors the IG power supply voltage. If the Steering Control ECU detects a malfunction, it will turn on the master warning light, store Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) C15C6, and stop Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) operation.
C15C6 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C15c6 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C15C6 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C15c6 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks