C1554 TOYOTA - Power Steering Power Supply Relay Failure
- Faulty Power Steering ECU
- Power Steering ECU harness is open or shorted
- Power Steering ECU circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesIn some vehicles, it is necessary to replace the Power Steering ECU when there is a problem in the power relay because each relay is built into the Power Steering ECU.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1554 Toyota DescriptionIf the Power Steering ECU detects this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC), it shuts off the motor relay circuit (built into the Power Steering ECU) and stops power assist.
Need more help?Get the C1554 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1554 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1554 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks