C1552 TOYOTA - Power Steering ECU Power Supply Voltage Malfunction
- Faulty Power Steering ECU
- Power Steering ECU harness is open or shorted
- Power Steering ECU circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesIn some vehicles, it is necessary to replace the Power Steering ECU when there is a problem in the power relay because each relay is built into the Power Steering ECU.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1552 Toyota DescriptionWhen a problem occurs in the power steering system, the power source relay circuit is shut off to stop the power assist. The Power Steering ECU monitors the Power Supply Voltage. The Power Steering ECU sets the OBDII code when the Power Supply Voltage is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1552 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1552 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1552 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks