C1533 TOYOTA - Power Steering Temperature Sensor Circuit is Low or High
- Faulty Power Steering ECU
- Power Steering ECU harness is open or shorted
- Power Steering ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1533 Toyota DescriptionThe Power Steering ECU monitors itself for the proper operation. The Power Steering ECU sets the OBDII code when it detects an internal malfunction. If the Power Steering ECU detects this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC), it will shut off the motor relay circuit (built into the Power Steering ECU) and stop power assist.
Need more help?Get the C1533 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1533 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1533 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks