C1521 TOYOTA - Power Steering Motor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Power Steering Gear Assembly with Motor
- Power Steering Gear Assembly with Motor harness is open or shorted
- Power Steering Gear Assembly with Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Power Steering ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1521 Toyota DescriptionThe Power Steering ECU supplies current to the Power Steering Motor through this circuit. The Power Steering ECU monitors the Power Steering Motor. The Power Steering ECU sets the OBDII code when the Power Steering Motor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1521 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1521 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1521 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks