C151D CHRYSLER - Tire Pressure Sensor Location Undetermined
- Faulty Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Sensor
- Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Sensor Auto Learning not completed
- Faulty Radio Frequency Hub (RFH) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C151d Chrysler DescriptionWhen the localization sequence is not completed successfully. Must fail multiple vehicle Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Sensor locate processes if localization fails due to a TPM sensor, or if the Radio Frequency Hub (RF-Hub) Module is new and has never attempted localization. If missing TPM Sensors are present on first drive, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set to show that the TPM Sensor location cannot be determined/guaranteed (cannot revert to last known good locations).
Need more help?Get the C151d Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C151D CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C151d Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks