- Faulty Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Sensor
- Incorrect Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Sensor
- Faulty Radio Frequency Hub (RFH) Module
Tech notesIn some vehicles, it's normal for the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPM) to set the C151C code and display dashes "--" when the spare tire is used.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
C151c DescriptionThe Faulty Radio Frequency Hub (RFH) Module monitors the Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Sensor. The RFH sets the OBDII code when the Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Sensor is not to factory specifications.
C151C Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C151c code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C151C CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C151c code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks