C1514 TOYOTA - Torque Sensor Power Supply Voltage Malfunction
- Faulty Torque Sensor (built into steering column assembly)
- Torque Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Torque Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Power Steering ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1514 Toyota DescriptionThe torque sensor converts the rotation torque input from the steering wheel into electric signals and sends them to the Power Steering ECU. The Power Steering ECU monitors the Torque Sensor. The Power Steering ECU sets the OBDII code when the Torque Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1514 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1514 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1514 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks