C1479 - Rear Left Wheel Brake Pressure Control Plausibility Failure
- Brake System Bleeding
- Faulty Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU)
- Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) harness is open or shorted
- Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1479 DescriptionThe Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) monitors the Rear Left Wheel Brake Pressure. The HCU sets the OBDII code when the Rear Left Wheel Brake Pressure is not to factory specifications.
C1479 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1479 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1479 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1479 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks