- Faulty SRR Solenoid
- SRR Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- SRR Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Skid Control ECU (Brake Actuator Assembly)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C146a DescriptionSRR Solenoid turns on when the signal is received from the Skid Control ECU and they control the pressure acting on the wheel cylinders to control the braking force. The Skid Control ECU monitors the SRR Solenoid. The Skid Control ECU sets the OBDII code when the SRR Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
C146A Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C146a code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C146A CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C146a code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks