C141C DODGE - Rear Differential Control Over Temperature
- Faulty Rear Differential Motor
- Rear Differential Motor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Differential Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electronic Limited Slip Differential (ELSD) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C141c Dodge DescriptionThe Electronic Limited Slip Differential (ELSD) Module monitors the Rear Differential Motor. The LSD Module sets the OBDII code when it detects an over temperature at the Rear Differential Motor.
Need more help?Get the C141c Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C141C DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C141c Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks