C141A DODGE - Front Differential Control Circuit Current Performance
- Faulty Final Differential Control Module (FDCM)
- Final Differential Control Module (FDCM) harness is open or shorted
- Final Differential Control Module (FDCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C141a Dodge DescriptionThe Final Differential Control Module (FDCM) monitors the Front Differential Solenoid. The FDCM sets the OBDII code when the Front Differential Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C141a Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C141A DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C141a Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks