C1419 DODGE - Front Differential Control Circuit Low
- Faulty Front Locker Solenoid
- Front Locker Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Front Locker Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Final Drive Control Module
- 4WD System Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1419 Dodge DescriptionThe Final Drive Control Module monitors the Front Differential Control. The Final Drive Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Front Differential Control is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1419 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1419 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1419 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks