C140D DODGE - Transfer Case Motor Control Circuit Open
- Faulty Transfer Case Motor
- Transfer Case Motor harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Final Drive Control Module
- 4WD System Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C140d Dodge DescriptionThe Final Drive Control Module monitors the Transfer Case Motor. The Final Drive Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Transfer Case Motor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C140d Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C140D DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C140d Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks