C1407 DODGE - Transfer Case Brake Control Circuit Low
- Faulty Shift Motor Sensor Assembly
- Shift Motor Sensor Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Shift Motor Sensor Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Front Control Module
- 4WD System Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1407 Dodge DescriptionThe Front Control Module monitors the Shift Motor Sensor Assembly. The Front Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Shift Motor Sensor Assembly is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1407 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1407 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1407 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks