C1402 DODGE - Transfer Case Range Select Switch Circuit High
- Faulty Transfer Case Range Select Switch
- Transfer Case Range Select Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Range Select Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Instrument Cluster
- Faulty Final Drive Control Module
- 4WD System Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1402 Dodge DescriptionThe Final Drive Control Module monitors the Transfer Case Range Select Switch. The Final Drive Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Transfer Case Range Select Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1402 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1402 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1402 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks