C1363 SCION - Booster Pedal Force Switch Circuit
- Faulty Booster Pedal Force Switch
- Booster Pedal Force Switch harness is open or shorted
- Booster Pedal Force Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1363 Scion DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator And Electric Unit (Control Unit) monitors the Booster Pedal Force Switch. The ABS Actuator And Electric Unit sets the OBDII code when the Booster Pedal Force Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1363 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1363 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1363 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks