C1355 HYUNDAI - Pressure Sensor Electrical Circuit
- Faulty Pressure Sensor in Hydraulic and Electronic Control Unit (HECU)
- Hydraulic and Electronic Control Unit (HECU) harness is open or shorted
- Hydraulic and Electronic Control Unit (HECU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1355 Hyundai DescriptionThe Pressure Sensor is installed in the Hydraulic and Electronic Control Unit (HECU) the purpose of sensing the driver's braking intention. This sensor has two circuits to measure the current pressure and one circuit to measure the brake oil's temperature. The HECU compares two signals of the pressure sensor and if it differs with the normal range, the HECU would judge that the pressure sensor has a fault. The HECU measures the pressure value by the ratio of signal voltage to supply voltage. In a case of Smart Cruise Control (SCC) system applied, the two more pressure sensors are added to measure the brake oil's pressure of wheel.
Need more help?Get the C1355 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1355 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1355 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks