C1352 LEXUS - Increasing Pressure Solenoid Malfunction Front Right
- Faulty Brake Actuator Assembly
- Faulty Skid Control Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Skid Control ECU harness is open or shorted
- Skid Control ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1352 Lexus DescriptionEach solenoid adjusts pressure which affects each wheel cylinder according to signals from the Skid Control Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and controls the vehicle. The Master Cut Solenoid (SMC 1/2) is closed and blocks the master cylinder pressure from the Electronically Controlled Brake (ECB) control pressure when the system is normal. The master cut solenoid is open and sends the master cylinder fluid pressure to the non–assisted brake wheel cylinders during the fail safe due to system malfunction.
Need more help?Get the C1352 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1352 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1352 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks