C1343 HYUNDAI - Sensor 3 LFI Channel Failure
- Faulty Sensor 3 Low Frequency Initiator (LFI)
- Sensor 3 Low Frequency Initiator (LFI) harness is open or shorted
- Sensor 3 Low Frequency Initiator (LFI) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1343 Hyundai DescriptionThe Low-Frequency Initiator (LFI) is located at each vehicle wheel house. An LFI unit is mounted in each wheel well of a vehicle to enable the TPMS Receiver Unit to determine the vehicle position of each WE for which it has a stored ID code. Using a LIN communication line to each LFI, the Receiver can activate an LFI to send out an LF message and trigger the WE sensor near its location to respond with an RF transmission. By activating the LFI units one at a time, the Receiver can automatically locate the vehicle position of each WE. For fault detection, the LFI will report back it's operating properly status to the Receiver via the LIN communication line.
Need more help?Get the C1343 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1343 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1343 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks