C1330 SCION - Open In Front Speed Sensor Right
- Faulty Front Speed Sensor Right
- Front Speed Sensor Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Speed Sensor Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Skid Control ECU (Brake Actuator Assembly)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1330 Scion DescriptionEach speed sensor detects wheel speed and sends the appropriate signals to the Skid Control ECU. These signals are used by the ABS control system. The speed sensor rotors have 48 serrations. Hall IC type speed sensors use the frequency of output pulses to detect the vehicle speed. Because the sensor outputs digital pulses, it can detect the vehicle speed even when the vehicle is nearly stationary.
Need more help?Get the C1330 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1330 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1330 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks