- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Main Relay 2
- ABS Main Relay 2 harness is open or shorted
- ABS Main Relay 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1313 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) main relay 1 (ABS No.1 relay) supplies power to the changeover solenoid and the linear solenoid. ABS main relay 2 (ABS No.2 relay) goes on for approximately 5 seconds after the ignition switch is turned off and the braking effort signal input is terminated. ABS main relay 2 (ABS No.2 relay) supplies electricity and maintains operating condition for the brake system when the ignition switch is off.
C1313 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1313 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1313 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1313 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks