- Improper installation or positioning of the steering angle sensor
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1307 Mazda DescriptionThe steering wheel rotation (in degrees) is sent to the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) module. Voltage is supplied to the steering wheel angle sensor from the ABS module and ground is provided by the ABS module. The steering wheel rotation sensor monitor the steering wheel position when the slotted wheel in the clockspring assembly rotates through the infrared light generated by the sensor.
Need more help?Get the C1307 Mazda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1307 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1307 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks