- Vacuum leak at the brake booster
- Faulty Vacuum Brake Booster Check Valve
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C12ff Gmc DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses input from the brake master cylinder piston position sensor and the brake switch to determine when the brake pedal is being applied and with how much force. These inputs are used to determine the driver's braking intent which is used to the control amount of pressure applied to the wheels. The EBCM monitors the vacuum level in the power brake booster and will set a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) if the vacuum is too low.
Need more help?Get the C12ff Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C12FF GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C12ff Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks