- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C12e8 Gmc DescriptionThe ABS Pump Motor is a bi-directional motor and is an internal part of the Brake Pressure Modulator. There are three solid state relays in the electronic Brake Pressure Modulator that operate the pump. The ABS Pump Motor runs every few brake stops in order to fill the high pressure accumulator with brake fluid. The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the ABS Pump Motor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the ABS Pump Motor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C12e8 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C12E8 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C12e8 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks