C12DC - ABS Brake Boost Solenoid Valve Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C12dc DescriptionThe brake boost solenoid valve is used to control the amount of brake fluid flow from the high pressure accumulator, which provides brake assist and an improved brake pedal feel. The brake boost solenoid valve is an internal part of the brake pressure modulator.
C12DC Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C12dc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C12DC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C12dc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks