C12B8 CADILLAC - ABS High Pressure Accumulator Pressure Sensor Erratic
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C12b8 Cadillac DescriptionThe high pressure accumulator is attached to the brake pressure modulator and provides up to 18, 000 kPa (2, 600 psi) for use when applying the brakes. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses input from the high pressure accumulator sensor for more accurate control during braking and vehicle stability enhancement system event.
Need more help?Get the C12b8 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C12B8 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C12b8 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks