C1285 HYUNDAI - Sensor Cluster Change Detection/Uncalibrated
- Uncalibrated Longitudinal G Sensor
- Faulty Longitudinal G Sensor
- Longitudinal G Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Longitudinal G Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1285 Hyundai DescriptionThe Longitudinal G Sensor is installed in the Yaw Rate Sensor. This Longitudinal G Sensor detects vertical acceleration of the vehicle, while the Lateral G Sensor detects lateral acceleration of the vehicle. The HECU uses thses signals for the hill start Assist Control function.
Need more help?Get the C1285 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1285 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1285 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks