C1285 FORD - Booster Solenoid Circuit Failure
- Faulty Active Brake Booster
- Lateral Accelerometer Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Lateral Accelerometer Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1285 Ford DescriptionThe Active Brake Booster has internal solenoids that assist driver brake applications or that can apply the brakes when needed if the driver loses control. Voltage is supplied to the solenoid from the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module and ground is provided back to the ABS module.
Need more help?Get the C1285 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1285 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1285 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks