C1283 KIA - Yaw Rate And Lateral G Sensor
- Faulty Yaw Rate And Lateral G Sensor
- Yaw Rate And Lateral G Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Yaw Rate And Lateral G Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1283 Kia DescriptionBoth the Yaw Rate And Lateral G Sensor is installed in the lower floor. The yaw-rate sensor detecting the rotation angular velocity calculates a difference with a target amount of turing, the lateral G sensor detecting slip of the vehicle compensates a target amount of turning. Direction and magnitude of lateral G loaded to the vehicle can be known with electrostatic capacity changing according to lateral G. The output voltage of the lateral G sensor is 2.5V when the vehicle is at a standstill.
Need more help?Get the C1283 Kia code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1283 KIA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1283 Kia code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks