C1271 PONTIAC - Left Front TCS Master Cylinder Isolation Valve Malfunction
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1271 Pontiac DescriptionThe system relay is energized when the ignition is ON. The system relay supplies voltage to the valve solenoids and the pump motor. This voltage is referred to as the system voltage. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) microprocessor activates the valve solenoids by grounding the control circuit. The Solenoid Valve circuit is internal to the EBCM. The EBCM sets the OBDII code when the commanded state of the driver and the actual state of the control circuit do not match.
Need more help?Get the C1271 Pontiac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1271 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1271 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks