C1268 BUICK - Right Rear Outlet Valve Solenoid Malfunction
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1268 Buick DescriptionThe system relay is energized when the ignition is ON. The system relay supplies voltage to the valve solenoids and the pump motor. This voltage is referred to as the system voltage. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) microprocessor activates the valve solenoids by grounding the control circuit. The Solenoid Valve circuit is internal to the EBCM. The EBCM sets the OBDII code when the commanded state of the driver and the actual state of the control circuit do not match.
Need more help?Get the C1268 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1268 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1268 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks