C1262 HYUNDAI - Temperature Sensor Failure
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Temperature Sensor
- EPB Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- EPB Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1262 Hyundai DescriptionThe Electric Parking Brake (EPB) system is the parking brake device which is used instead of the conventional hand-break system. When a driver presses the EPB button, the button signal is delivered to the EPB ECU and then the EPB actuator which consists of a motor and a gear is activated. At this time, while the motor in the EPB actuator rotates, the motor pulls the EPB cable connected to the rear wheels. Among components of the EPB system, the temperature sensor is installed inside of EPB ECU and measures the temperature of inside EPB assembly.
Need more help?Get the C1262 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1262 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1262 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks