C1253 SCION - Brake Booster Pump Motor Circuit
- Faulty ABS Motor Relay 1
- Faulty ABS Motor Relay 2
- Faulty Brake Actuator Assembly
- Brake Actuator Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Brake Actuator Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1253 Scion DescriptionThe Skid Control ECU detects decreases in the accumulator pressure according to the data from the accumulator pressure sensor, and then starts and stops the pump motor by operating the motor relay. The Skid Control ECU usually drives the motor relay 1 for ECB control, and the motor relay 2 for ABS control. If either is malfunctioning, the other substitutes.
Need more help?Get the C1253 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1253 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1253 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks