C1249 TOYOTA - Open in Stop Light Switch Circuit
- Faulty Stop Light Switch
- Stop Light Switch harness is open or shorted
- Stop Light Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty ABS and Traction Actuator
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1249 Toyota DescriptionThe skid control ECU detects the brake operating conditions through a signal transmitted by the stop light switch. The skid control ECU incorporates an open circuit detection circuit. This DTC is set under either of the following conditions:
- An open is detected in the stop light signal input line when the stop light switch is off.
- An open is detected in the stop light circuit lead to the ground when the stop light switch is off.
Need more help?Get the C1249 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1249 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1249 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks