C1246 FORD - Right Rear Dump Valve Circuit Failure
- Faulty Right Rear Dump Valve
- Right Rear Dump Valve harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Dump Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1246 Ford DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Rear Dump Valve. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Right Rear Dump Valve is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1246 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1246 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1246 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks