C1241 PONTIAC - ECU Voltage
- Faulty ignition switch
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) Relay
- Faulty EBCM
- EBCM harness is open or shorted
- EBCM circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C1241 Pontiac code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C1241 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1241 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks