C1240 DODGE - Steering Angle Sensor Overtravel Performance
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
User Submitted Video
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1240 Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Steering Angle Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1240 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1240 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1240 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks