C123F - Steering Angle Sensor Comparative Performance
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C123f DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code if the ABS Module detects that either the calculated steering wheel angle offset or the steering wheel angle signal measured output is implausible or has the wrong sign.
C123F Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C123f code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C123F CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C123f code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks