C1236 BUICK - Low System Supply Voltage
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1236 Buick DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) monitors the voltage level available for system operation. A low voltage condition prevents the system from operating properly.
Need more help?Get the C1236 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1236 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1236 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks