C1235 PONTIAC - Right Rear Wheel Speed Circuit Open or Shorted
- Faulty Hub Assembly (Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor is part of hub assembly)
- Faulty Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1235 Pontiac DescriptionAs the wheel spins, the wheel speed sensor produces an AC signal. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses the frequency of the AC signal to calculate the wheel speed. The EBCM will set the OBDII code when the sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1235 Pontiac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1235 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1235 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks