C1232 LEXUS - Stuck In Deceleration Sensor
- Faulty Yaw Rate and Deceleration Sensor
- Yaw Rate and Deceleration Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Yaw Rate and Deceleration Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1232 Lexus DescriptionThe skid control Electronic Control Unit (ECU) receives signals from the Yaw Rate and Deceleration sensor via the CAN communication system. The yaw rate sensor has a built-in deceleration sensor and detects the vehicle's condition using 2 circuits (GL1: G sensor 1, GL2: G sensor 2). The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Yaw Rate and Deceleration sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Yaw Rate and Deceleration sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1232 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1232 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1232 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks