C1231 SCION - Steering Angle Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Skid Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1231 Scion DescriptionThe Skid Control ECU inputs the steering sensor signal through the CAN communication. The Skid Control ECU sets the OBDII code when a malfunction occurs in the communication line with the steering sensor.
Need more help?Get the C1231 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1231 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1231 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks